At this year’s Electronics Design Show, held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, Matt Smith and Keith Barclay, Application Support Engineers, TDK-Lambda will present a seminar entitled: Integrating switchmode power for OEMs.
Where: Workshop Theatre 3 (stand N1), Ricoh Arena, Coventry
When: 14:15-14:55, 2nd October 2013
The seminar will walk you through the key pointers for a fast, successful integration of today’s switch mode technology for OEM designers, please register here. Or while you’re at the exhibition, please visit our stand (K35) to meet our FAEs.
The seminar will cover:
1. The latest developments from world leading TDK-Lambda UK power design group – particularly the latest high efficiency, compact & flexible digital technology.
2. The importance of early evaluation of thermal, environmental, emissions & immunity.
3. The critical areas of power supply design for successful system realisation: including the pros and cons relative to convection, cold wall mounted and fan cooled.
4. How to assess the interactions between a power supply and the OEM product for optimum performance.
5. How to go beyond Power Supply specifics and access critical supporting test results important to your end design.